I went and saw “The Lizzie McGuire Movie” for the third time today. I think Hilary Duff is such an awesome singer. And I bought the movie’s soundtrack, which rocks. Volare is one of my favourite songs now – it means “to fly” in Italian, I looked it up (I know, I’m such a geek.)
And now I have plans! *Gasp* Tomorrow I’m going to see my Grandmother. Wednesday, I’m going to Sydney and hopefully be near a Reloaded-showing cinema, Thursday, I’m going bowling with my cousins and Friday, we’re going to go and see my other grandparents. And then I go back to school on Tuesday, I have FAME rehearsals till Thursday. We preform it Thursday and next Friday night Mum is taking Amellia and I to Sydney because Dad is flying back in. Busy, busy busy.
And in 7 weeks I have final exams *moans* Ugh. Someone has a serious lack of organizing skills, at school. Grr.
And I’m starting Maths tutoring and extra Art this semester. And piano lessons, and singing and cello lessons. And I’ve joined the gym, and I have to go a minimum of 3 times a week to keep my membership. Ugh. Busy-ness is so overrated.
Lol, my feet are cold, so I’m going to go to bed now
Damn. Oh well, I suppose it gives me time to think up a name for the Apoc fanlisting. Hmm. Any suggestions?
Okay, I missed the Friday Five, so here they are!
1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it? Ooh, when I was in preschool. Thomas. We were meant to go to school together but my family moved.
2. Are you still in touch with this person? No
3. Do you have a current close friend? Yup. Jacey and Emelie, Nicky and Emi.
4. How did you become friends with these people? Jacey and I met through a mutal friend, Shannon. Emelie and I used to go to school together and I met Emi and Nicky at the Hardline, where we all hang out.
5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why? Nope. I try to keep in contact with all my old friends, but they weren’t interested in keeping in contact with me. Though, I would like to still be friends with Myf. Myf rocked.
Nicky, Emi and I have been working on intentional Mary-Sue Matrix fics! *Gasp* I know, the horror! If you would like to read them and use them as an excuse to flame us (not that you need an excuse, of course) go here.
I also added a picture of my cat, Latte, to “Lexie-Vision.” I’ll be adding a Random Gallery soon, I think…
I’m working on a fanlisting collective slowly. I’ve added 7 Lizzie McGuire fanlistings to my “fanlistings” page and for anyone looking for fanlistings updates, I’ll be working on those tonight. Anyways, I have to go and do real life stuff.
Presenting our newest affiliate Hannah, with the kick-ass site Secret-Wish.Net and Amee with the new and extremely cool Sorry-Sorry.Net!
Well, I got sick yesterday, which meant I missed out on going ice skating with my cousins, which sucked. I stayed in bed, and read, and slept and played my very cool Buffy XBox game. I’m stuck with the Enter the Matrix game, so Buffy was a nice break – except Sarah Michelle Gellar doesn’t do the voice for Buffy. It’s a girl named Giselle Loren, who has a very similar voice. Just a fun fact.
I added another button to the Button Wall. I am aiming to add a lot more soon. But I’m feeling lazy.
Damn, I need to install some smilies.
I watched Chocolat last night. It was awesome. But I was totally cracking up because Carrie-Anne Moss (who plays Trinity in the Matrix) played Caroline Clairmont, the woman the mayor has the crush on. And all I could see was Caroline appearing in black leather going “Dodge This.” It was funny.