Damn. Oh well, I suppose it gives me time to think up a name for the Apoc fanlisting. Hmm. Any suggestions?
Okay, I missed the Friday Five, so here they are!
1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it? Ooh, when I was in preschool. Thomas. We were meant to go to school together but my family moved.
2. Are you still in touch with this person? No
3. Do you have a current close friend? Yup. Jacey and Emelie, Nicky and Emi.
4. How did you become friends with these people? Jacey and I met through a mutal friend, Shannon. Emelie and I used to go to school together and I met Emi and Nicky at the Hardline, where we all hang out.
5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why? Nope. I try to keep in contact with all my old friends, but they weren’t interested in keeping in contact with me. Though, I would like to still be friends with Myf. Myf rocked.
Nicky, Emi and I have been working on intentional Mary-Sue Matrix fics! *Gasp* I know, the horror! If you would like to read them and use them as an excuse to flame us (not that you need an excuse, of course) go here.
I also added a picture of my cat, Latte, to “Lexie-Vision.” I’ll be adding a Random Gallery soon, I think…
I’m working on a fanlisting collective slowly. I’ve added 7 Lizzie McGuire fanlistings to my “fanlistings” page and for anyone looking for fanlistings updates, I’ll be working on those tonight. Anyways, I have to go and do real life stuff.
Presenting our newest affiliate Hannah, with the kick-ass site Secret-Wish.Net and Amee with the new and extremely cool Sorry-Sorry.Net!
Well, as I reflect on the year back, I feel like I’ve been tumbling down the rabbit hole, much like Alice. Or Carmen and Juni in “Spy Kids 2.” But wow, what a year. A year ago, I was at Angelfire. A year ago, it was do-or-die Dark Angel. Incredible, huh? I’m now fifteen, I’m in Year 10 and wow.
Yes, we’ve been around for a whole year (technically tomorrow, but I thought an early birthday celebration was in order.) Wow. So, so many people to thank. First of all, my parents, who finance T-L.Com, and all the collective sites, and the software I use. To Ariella, for all our site escapades. For Jacey for everything. Nicky for totally unbiased site critism (and for being one of the only people I can talk serious Matrix and Buffy/Angel with.) Bob and Lloyd for crowning me HTML Goddess. To Leila, who let me steal her source codes and helped me fix up the first few version of DoB, even though she’s totally AWOL this year.
Also, to my fantastic affiliates, you guys rock! To the girls at the Hardline, you inspired this layout. To Alina for letting me use the screen cap, even though she doesn’t know yet. And to MTS, who made the screen cap in the first place.
It’s been a great year and, I present a new layout featuring Neo and Trinity, and entitled “Feel”.
Okay, so I thought I better explain Mr. Cuddles – he’s a blue and white squeaky rubber blow fish toy. Our art mascot. He’s very cool. Though Leila doesn’t like him very much. He belongs to a girl called Zoe who has a mad site but I can’t remember the URL.
Dawson’s Creek was really good tonight – Audrey and Pacey finally got together! Yayness! And Jacey was online but I missed her ’cause dad was really late home from work, which majorly sucked. And I’m totally dying to talk to Shannon and Ashley and Jacey on MSN. Ugh.
My exams start in 14 days and I’ve done studying. No distractions this time. :D. I’m also adding reviews of CDs, Movies and books to this site, rants and wonderful fun stuff! Anyways…whoa, I just watched the Tali “Whatever” video clip – MAD-ASS!