Five Things I Want to Buy When I Get a Job…
- My beloved Mirror Mirror Wedges from Gorman. Seriously, those shoes are amazing-balls. I think I’ve finally begun hitting my stride as far as my sort of style goes, and these shoes are
- New Momiji Dolls! They’re about to reopen distribution in Australia. It’s been almost a year, and I think there are half a dozen limited-edition dolls I have on hold, and then around half a dozen regular edition that I need to acquire.
- An iPhone 5! I get my iPhone 4 on a plan, so it’s actually cheaper for me to switch phones when my contract expires. The only reason I’ve put it off is because of unemployment – I didn’t want to be committed to a contract at the moment. That, and Marc Jacobs hasn’t released any cute iPhone 5 cases yet
- Books! I have e-book copies of Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor, and Cinder by Marissa Meyer, and I really, really want hard copies. Those are just two of the books I’m busting for. My fishpond wishlist is rather long, and Amazon Kindle charges double for Australian users. Australian ebook retailers can charge up to $30 for an ebook, which isn’t ever going to happen,
- A Kate Spade bangle! Her idiom bangles are awesome-sauce, and I’ve been eyeing them off for ages. Her pink one disappeared for ages, but it has just come back in, and it must be mine. Maybe for Christmas?
This is what a trip to Sydney will do to you. Make you want a load of beautiful things, but you are so utterly broke, all you can do is gaze dreamily at online stores. (You can check out most of these items on my Pinterest, if you’re interested. I’m just dreaming my money away right now :nyah:)