Back to Top
- Just finished off American Horror Story’s new episode. It’s too over the top to be truly good television, in my mind, but I am fascinated by asylums during that era. Tonight’s episode caught me unawares. Yikes. There’s a reason I watch this show during daylight hours, with a cheery episode of Modern Family or Glee to follow.
- My dehydration and general misery over the last week? It turned out to be a nasty stomach bug. That was a relief on so many levels, except the pills I had to take have left this weird, dirty-metal taste in my mouth. It is pissing me off so much. I absolutely loathe and detest both chewing gum and peppermint flavouring, but I might have to grab a packet of peppermint gum tomorrow before I talk to anyone.
- Today was a Bad Day online. Just a lot of little bits and pieces that ticked me off.
- Tomorrow, Sydney for my Portfolio Review at SCA. I am so out of my league, seriously. I draw little cartoon magical girls. What I do is kind of anime inspired, simply because I found the anime art style as an easy way to draw anatomy in an aesthetically-pleasing way, without actually knowing anything about anatomy. :Fake it ’til you make it It’s not intended to look anime-esque. So, I am freaking terrified.
- I am 11 books short of my secondary-reading goal for the year – my original goal was 50 books in a year, but I surpassed that ages ago and went for 100 books in a year, even though it’s technically 100 books in 10 months, since I didn’t start the challenge until March 1 (yes, one of my non-profitable skills is being a super-fast reader. I can read three books in a day, if I don’t do much else. So, eleven books shouldn’t be too big a deal, as long as I can find more books I want to read (I do have Alice in Zombieland lined up after Want, which I plan to start tonight.)