Saturday 9: Somebody That I Used to Know
1. How do you feel when you realize that an impasse will cause a relationship (any type) to end?
Frustrated that it has come to that, second-guessing myself to see if I’m the one at fault or could have said or done something different, and then resigned.
2. You’re planning a trip that would be an eight-hour car ride, a four-hour train ride, or a two-hour plane ride. With money and time being no object, which would you most likely choose and why?
Plane, easy. Trains aren’t always clean plus I have trouble sitting still for a two-hour train ride, let alone four. And my father murdered any fun that comes with a road trip when I was a kid. I still have nightmares!
3. What is your ideal past time on a lazy summers day?
A really good new book, a day bed in the sun and maybe a really, really cold glass of mango-passionfruit juice.
4. Name a CD you own that no one else on your friends list does.
I’ve got the Prisoner of Love song from Japanese drama Last Friends. Oh! I have all the albums that Hilary Duff ever released.
5. What’s a wish of yours?
Honestly? To be a size 12/14, to be financially independent and secure, to own my own beautiful terrace home in Melbourne and Sydney, to adopt a little girl from China and to have published some books. Just a small wish, eh?
6. What is something you’re going to do a lot of this week?
Clean, definitely (5 cats, 2 rabbits and 1 dog, plus my bedroom is totally trashed). Draw, probably.
7. Is there someone you wish would just fall off the face of this earth?
Oh, several people. Is that terrible? These people are not just making me angry but making other people miserable. I try to zen all the drama that comes my way, but nothing angers me quicker than someone targeting a weaker person for their own gain.
8. What did you do last night?
Got really bad asian take out, sat on the lounge and watched Whitechapel (the last episode was so sad), Five Days (that show was just plain strange) and Iron Man.
9. Where is the next place you’d like to go vacation?
In-country, Melbourne. Overseas, Paris or Prague. How wonderful would that be?