Friday Five for November 18th; All about Moving.
- When did you last move residences? 2006, I think it was. The year after I finished high school. My parents bought an old rectory to ‘do up’. And I’m moving to Sydney for school next year, which I’m actually kind of excited about (but mostly just terrified.)
- What song leaves you completely unmoved even though it seems everyone else is moved by it? This is a very strange question. I can’t think of any specific songs, but I don’t understand the appeal of Rihanna or Beyonce. Their songs are all the same. I’m also not much for Adele, but I do love the recent Glee mash-up of ‘Rumours’.
- On what kinds of mornings is it easiest for you to jump out of bed and get moving? When I’ve had very little sleep. I think I subconciously treat it like the faster I get through everything, the faster I get to nap.
- What object do you get most annoyed about when people move it without letting you know? My stuff. Specifically, my drawing books and pens. You wouldn’t think an A4 book with a bright pink cover could go missing, but it’s been gone for four months.
- In what way are you waiting on someone else to make a move? I wish my parents would just seperate and be done with it. Living with my dad – even just for three days, four nights a week – is making me sick.