The Friday Five – All about ‘fields’.
- What is the field nearest your home like? Er, the closest thing to a field near my house is a large sports oval on the edge of some bush land, over the hill.
- How did you get into the professional field you’re in? If you’re not working, what field are you most likely to find yourself in some day? I hope to find myself in a writing field, whether it’s freelance for publications or as a novelist.
- What’s the most interesting sight within your current field of vision? Probably the walls my desk is pushed up against – since I’m waiting to have it painted, it’s covered in postcards, polaroids, interesting business cards, several ACEOs I’ve drawn myself, along with various other things I’ve found and the usual stuff like some essay writing notes and a Sims 2 command guide.
- Where were you the last time you fielded questions from several people in turn? I honestly cannot remember.
- How are you feeling right now? Tired; it’s been a long day, and it’s not even 6 p.m.